Do you struggle with using MailChimp to communicate with your readers? Do you want to learn to use this Email Marketing System like a pro? Look no further!
The Nuts and Bolts of MailChimp is unique in the industry. It serves as a step-by-step guide to all aspects of the program with information that is easily transferrable to other Email Marketing Services.
Technical Trainer Barb Drozdowich has spent a lot of time patiently guiding authors just like you through the technical aspects of being a published author. This latest book – book 2 of a comprehensive box set sets it’s sights on one of the most popular Email Marketing Services available authors wanting to communicate with their readers.
The Nuts and Bolts of MailChimp helps you:
- Open an account with MailChimp understanding why various steps need to be taken
- Create a segmented list of readers
- Create and send an optimized newsletter to your readers
- Understand and set up a series of automated notes to members of your mailing list
- Understand how the reporting system can guide your actions
Let The Nuts and Bolts of MailChimp set you on the path to creating successful newsletters and better communication with your readers.
Pick up a copy today!
Available on Amazon
This book is Book 2 of the box set: The Complete Mailing List Toolkit